25th Annual CRMC Mustang & All Ford Show Sept. 24 Dale Jarrett Ford Monroe, NC

Apr 22, 2005
Anyone interested in joining me down in beautiful Monroe, NC for the 25th Annual CRMC Mustang and All-Ford Show on Saturday September 24th? It should be fun. They have an early registration as space is limited to 200 vehicles. For information on registering early contact John (Woody) Woodruff at 704-541-5842 email address is [email protected] I was curious if we should do a group registeration or individual? I would rather all of us come together as one and have spaces, etc......... right at one another. A turnout of 50 cars or more would be impressive.

• Sponsors (?)

Flyer:

normal_scan.jpg

normal_scan0002%7E0.JPG

You can count me and my wife in. Well bring the Purple Beast out with the Lightning motor and Hopefully my Car out with twin Trubos on it. Maybe be we can all meet up at the shop in the morning...and make a tiny cruze..LOL. Over there. (We are like 2 miles from them). But you can most def count us in. How you doing BlackSaleen

I am fine. I keep talking to your dad when he is online. I think it is you all the time. I need to get by the shop and see what is up. I will make time to give you a call tonight. I am home from work! Me and Larry (Hough) drove down to Mustang week together. He took his and I took mine. We stayed in the sleezy hotel called "The Stardust". Good thing is we had the corner room and a balcony where we could see it all. Honestly if you took a dump in the bathroom your knees hit the wall. I am only 5'9" and had this problem. When we got down there the people had the AC to the room off. We turned it on and the coils were so dirty we had to clean them ourselves to get it to work properly. But I can't complain too much. It was $171 for 3 nights. I don't think we will stay there again though. Who knows that price was nice. All you need is a shower, crapper, and a bed.

LoL. I think I have stayed there once a couple of years ago. If it was the same place. Our shower had NO hot water what so ever. Yeah. Give me a call later on tonight. We are thinking about taking the 03 Cobra That we just got doing with the Procharger and Our Lightning Motor Purple stang out tonight kind of cruize around....I think that there is a meet up towards Lake Norman..I think? But yeah give me a call anytime it it is after 6pm it will kick the call over to the cell phone...so I will get it anytime. Hope to talk to you here soon. And we still need to get a cruize up....Maybe Next weekend????? Well, talk to you here soon. Glad to hear you are doing good.