25th edition mustang

• Sponsors (?)

I think they all had the emblem as well as some of the late '89s. My '89 has the emblem. So does my Capri but that's because the interior was upgraded along with the body, suspention, eng... hell, EVERYTHING. :(

so theres nothing special about those cars?I have one but its convertible my brother has one its hatch mine has leather seat his has cloth seats.

Nope. They don't even say anniversary on them. All the emblem says is '25 years" . It says nothing about anniversary.

They were put on ALL Mustangs made from April 1989 to April of 1990 because the Mustang turned 25 that april.

Actually...yesterday was April 17th too

Nope. They don't even say anniversary on them. All the emblem says is '25 years" . It says nothing about anniversary.

They were put on ALL Mustangs made from April 1989 to April of 1999 because the Mustang turned 25 that april.

Actually...yesterday was April 17th too

Whoa ... they put the "25 years" on all the 'Stangs for TEN YEARS? :scratch: :D

Frankenstang gets all bent out of shape when she looks on Craigslist and sees people listing their '04 Mustangs as "40th anniversary edition" models, just because they have that badge on the fender, since just about ALL of the V-6 models in '04 had 'em.

Yeah well they are "considered" 25th ann cars, although it's true there was nothing great about them. Mine was an in between year car, was built in Feb so it got the 140 mph speedo (started mid run 89) and didn't get the dash emblam (late run 89-90). Mine was actually a dealer stickered car that had a badge on the fender, and some red stripes that said XXV. Was from a Ford dealer in Nanuet NY...

:D