302 5.0l

• Sponsors (?)

The 94/95 had an electric fan, while the earlier ones had a belt driven fan clutch. The shorty headers were different for the 94/95 cars due to an external EGR tube going to the passenger side header. Internally, pretty close to the same. Camshft specs slightly different, different V/C as well. Stamped steeel instead of cast aluminum.

Edit: Dist was different, had remote TFI module.

Pistons are different between earlier fox cars and later fox/SN95 cars (forged vs hyperetectic). (And all the previously mentioned stuff.)

The 94/95 had an electric fan, while the earlier ones had a belt driven fan clutch. The shorty headers were different for the 94/95 cars due to an external EGR tube going to the passenger side header. Internally, pretty close to the same. Camshft specs slightly different, different V/C as well. Stamped steeel instead of cast aluminum.

Edit: Dist was different, had remote TFI module.

There’s the info I was missing lol

are the mounting points the same of I were to use accessories from my 95 motor

Yes it will all swap over

Yes, use the 94-5 timing cover

You’re a knowledgeable dude-And pretty funny lol

Lets see, :thinking: turbo (not all turbo's come with jack stands so check with the manufacturers)
Explorer intake?
The usual things. (I see you got a gt40 intake, good deal:nice:)
What are go going to do with it, daily driver, weekend beat up on random imports or track

You’re a knowledgeable dude-And pretty funny lol[/QUOTE]
Google is my best friend! :jester:

Lets see, :thinking: turbo (not all turbo's come with jack stands so check with the manufacturers)
Explorer intake?
What are go going to do with it, daily driver, weekend beat up on random imports or track

Google is my best friend! :jester:[/QUOT
Explorer intake?

Google is my best friend! :jester:[/QUOTE]
my 95 is my weekend driver and maybe stop light to stop light racing. lol. possibly add a supercharger down the road.no plans for the track. just want the sound and some more giddy up and go.

It's the same long block. I gather you want to swap an old foxbody 5.0 into a V6 SN95. There are quite a few swap parts. Aside from the fitting parts, the SN ECM pulled some torque in gear changes to save the undersized transmission.

Kurt