3G FFI Plug

SleepingStang

Jun 26, 2008
Has anyone here used this. It seems like the way it gets wired is different from the postings here. Just wondering because this looks like a very clean install. It is from Ford Fuel Injection dot com.

Attachments

• 3Gharness.jpg
    3Gharness.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 41
  • Sponsors (?)

Can someone also tell me what mega fuse to run with a 130 AMP alternator from a 94 or 95 5.0. I have seen 175 being the standard but I do not understand that if the alternator only puts out 130 AMPs. Thanks.

The kit is very nice and works well. The kit is designed with less wiring length. We don't wire them up like that normally because we have all the body wiring in the car anyhow.

You can toss that kit in and it will function properly.

You can also make something similar with a new regulator connector and harness.

Can someone also tell me what mega fuse to run with a 130 AMP alternator from a 94 or 95 5.0. I have seen 175 being the standard but I do not understand that if the alternator only puts out 130 AMPs. Thanks.

The stock-130 amp-Motorcraft alts were capable of flowing 160A. You should not need that much output however.

Choose a fuse for the weakest link; probably your cable. For instance, 4 AWG cable and a 175 amp fuse are a mismatch.