4.10's bolt ons vs. T/A

• Sponsors (?)

Bill9000 said:
hopefully I dont start a flame war here, just curious...I have tor ebuild my rear end, cause I didnt do soemthing right when I installed the 3.73's and now I'm going to 4.10's, and I was wondering...after all the time and money, etc. making a 4.6 quicker, how would say a GT with 4.10's off road H, flows, K&N, etc. do against a '00 Ram Air Trans Am that was stock????

all that time and money? :rlaugh:

park it and start walking everywhere.

miss my ol' bird sometimes
attachment.php

attachment.php

LS craze

I am a true blue blood.

However, It took my wife's car to blow away one of the two WS-6 cars i see on the way to work...

And he never saw it coming...

My wife 2001 SENTRA (90rwhp). Passed him like he was trapped behind a semi.

just exactly like he was behind a semi.

that is the only way i will be passing an LS.
:owned:

FST FORD said:
damn, your g/f has a faster car than you? :p

my girl wants a turbo for her car, shes gotta wait til my blower is back on so she isnt the one with the fastest ride, lol
:rlaugh: Ya without the nitrous I'd be done :( . She's real sucky with it though, she just putters around and almost never stomps it. Geez, sometimes I think if she ever accidently went over the speed limit, she'd stop the nearest policeman and turn herself in. :D

That's awesome that your g/f wants to turbocharge her car. Very Cool!! :nice: Now don't be mean and gap one or two of her plugs at .0002 or something, just so you can beat her. :D

CanadaStang said:
:rlaugh: Ya without the nitrous I'd be done :( . She's real sucky with it though, she just putters around and almost never stomps it. Geez, sometimes I think if she ever accidently went over the speed limit, she'd stop the nearest policeman and turn herself in. :D

That's awesome that your g/f wants to turbocharge her car. Very Cool!! :nice: Now don't be mean and gap one or two of her plugs at .0002 or something, just so you can beat her. :D
lol thats a good idea. i forgot to mention her car, i thought i attatched a pic. 01 celica GTS 6spd..its lowered, tinted, cai, trd exhaust..the things pretty quick already.

i about bought an 01 (i think?) red z28 w/ all white leather interrior & t-tops and like 35k before i got my mustang...am i retarded?
oh well...i gladly accept the challenge of working my way up to hang w/ those ls1 bastards

Mike94ZLT1 said:
I must say, I am completely AMAZED by the attitude of most of the members here. I expected to hear fireworks go off when the subject of an LS1 came up, but thats not the case. Good show of maturity, and I mean that. :thumb:

Dude, we'r not 16 years old kids who drives Civics here... :D

On a serious note, most of the members respect fast cars aswell, esp. if it's American I think.... Enjoy your stay here.

C6 Black 'Vette :drool: :drool: :hail2:

97gtblue said:
put an nx 100 shot on it and you wont have a problem..i havent ran one yet but i know they aint as fast as a z06 corvette and i tied up wiht one of those last night and was running neck and neck..after that i tied up with a srt4 neon with bolt ons and he wanted to go for money,i bet hes glad he didnt i pulled him like 5 cars

Dude there is no way you kept up with a z06 with those little things you have done to your car. I love mustangs but a zo6 has 400 hp from the factory and even with your 100 shot your still not pushing that. I saw a race between a supercharged cobra that had 600 hp and a zo6. The done like a 60 bump and the stang only won by about a car or car and a half.