4 eyed nose help

SMOKEDYA

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Jul 13, 2003
Tucson AZ
I picked up a 84 nose from a guy,but it looks like there should be some kind of trim or bezel around the headlights? Is there or is it just the buckets and headlights? if you have pics could you post them for me so i can see what i need?peace

john:p

• Sponsors (?)

Not quite sure what your wanting, but the only peice that came off is the peice that goes up and down right between the two headlights. This is a pic of an 84, here. Show a pic of what you have, and maybe we could tell.

blushinghoodandhoodprops006.jpg

Not quite sure what your wanting, but the only peice that came off is the peice that goes up and down right between the two headlights. This is a pic of an 84, here. Show a pic of what you have, and maybe we could tell.

blushinghoodandhoodprops006.jpg

no thats exactly what i have. so is there bezels or rings that hold the headlight in itself? if so where to get them? 50resto? Oh yeah i didnt mention it was a free complete nose harness and all! I'll get pics posted tonight or something. peace

yeah there are little aluminum bezels that hold the headlights in with little phillips head screws. Trbofox has his painted charcoal but they are usually natrual aluminum colored and blend in with the color of the light itself

cool thanks! when i find them or if i have to get them new i will paint mine flat black. i'm going to keep the car white but do the headlight pockets flat black so i think the bezels will look better flat black. i might hit u pull it this weekend to see what they have?peace