40 grand to buy the rights to buy a 05 Ford GT

HairyCanary said:
But the Viper is a Dodge :p

Personally I consider the two cars in entirely different classes. The Viper is a damn fast car. The GT is an exotic supercar. Vipers will turn heads, but the GT will break necks :D.

Dave
i agree that they are in different classes....tht is evident based soley on price....$150k+(you wont touch one for 150k no matter what ford says) vs 80k....the Viper is BY far the better value in this comparison IMO, with performance being nearly equal all around the board and the price being so lopsided...i still say wait for the new Viper coupe because anyone who jumps on the new GT may be in for a big surprize.....but for 100-125k right now you could score a Viper Competetion Coupe and well...that my friend will break necks as well....

compcoupe1.jpg

compcoupe2.jpg

pass2.jpg

Anthony

• Sponsors (?)

HairyCanary said:
But the Viper is a Dodge :p

Personally I consider the two cars in entirely different classes. The Viper is a damn fast car. The GT is an exotic supercar. Vipers will turn heads, but the GT will break necks :D.

Dave
Nicely put :nice: I'm not a big fan of Dodge... if someone gave me a Viper I'd turn right around, sell it, and buy parts for my car or a new cobra