Wheels-Tires 5 Lug Q & A

joetrainer31

15 Year Member
Mar 31, 2013
SC
Gentlemen,

Who can provide a parts list so that I can convert my 90 notch from 4 lug to 5 lug. I've got my eye on those weld prostars, but they don't come in 5 lug. I'm quite happy to pull parts from the bone yard to save on cost. I'm getting ready to install a UPR K-member in the front and Ring/Pinion in the rear. This seems like an opertune time. Can anyone help me out with this?

Oh, and whether its rear disc or drum makes no difference to me so long as its 5 lug, and those prostars fit.

Thanks in advance.

• Sponsors (?)

If all youre looking for is to fit those wheels, Lincoln markvii? rotors in the front, and ranger axles and drums in the back.

If you want brake upgrades the options are varied, but the above is the cheapest bolt on option.

If all youre looking for is to fit those wheels, Lincoln markvii? rotors in the front, and ranger axles and drums in the back.

If you want brake upgrades the options are varied, but the above is the cheapest bolt on option.
Yes, all I'm looking for is to fit tose wheels. What year Mark VII, and what year ranger parts? Thank you!

I forget the year range you need, a quick search on the site should find it though. For axles you'll need to pull from two different trucks since the carriers are offset to one side resulting in two different axle lengths.

Lrs also offers a kit with these components new, may be easier than junkyard searching.

I forget the year range you need, a quick search on the site should find it though. For axles you'll need to pull from two different trucks since the carriers are offset to one side resulting in two different axle lengths.

Lrs also offers a kit with these components new, may be easier than junkyard searching.
Thanks again! I had been coming to the LRS conclusion myself.

First off, Weld Pro Stars most definitley do come in 5 lug, what they don't come in is 4 lug. I will assume you are either looking at the Summit branded copies or meant t say they don't come in 4 lug?
Yes, looking at the Summit copies. However, as it turns out my tire guys feels that they (Summit 4 lug versions) will have fitment issues.