$500 to install LT headers????

Tim from T&J told me $600 for install on a cobra and $450 for install on GT. Wow thats expensive. Wondering if I'll still be getting the headers or not. Guess I'll talk to some more ppl and see if I can get a quality install for less

• Sponsors (?)

$85 hour is our labor rate..It takes 5 1/2 hours from start to finish on a GT..Cobra's are a freakin pain with the wide heads and front cross over (emmisions) tube the cobra's have..Hence the $150 more...

Higgins,MV ,No Limit,etc are around our price .Might try Mustang Service's or Dugans,they might be cheaper...There are a few other shops that might do it for less as well.

Call a few shops and tell them what we quoted..I promise atleast one of them will do it cheaper to get your business...Actually tell them we quoted you $450..You might really get a deal then.........:)

Tim

Roush21 said:
Hey Vortech I tried to do a search on mapquest to see how far bridgeport is from hanover and there are like 5 or 6 different bridgeports...can you possibly tell me which one is the correct one? Thanks again!

I just tried handover and didn't come up. Look for King Of Prussia, PA it is only 5 mins from there. PM me and i'll give you my cell phone number and i'll try to clear up the directions.

cobra killer said:
$85 hour is our labor rate..It takes 5 1/2 hours from start to finish on a GT..Cobra's are a freakin pain with the wide heads and front cross over (emmisions) tube the cobra's have..Hence the $150 more...

Higgins,MV ,No Limit,etc are around our price .Might try Mustang Service's or Dugans,they might be cheaper...There are a few other shops that might do it for less as well.

Call a few shops and tell them what we quoted..I promise atleast one of them will do it cheaper to get your business...Actually tell them we quoted you $450..You might really get a deal then.........:)

Tim

Hehe Thanx Tim...you gunna back me up on that when someone calls the shop and asks if you actually quoted $450 for cobra install? That would be awesome I should definetly be able to get a good deal on an install then.