64-66 Billet Tail Lamp Bezels

3spd on floor said:
i think that these would be awesome if you could completely eliminate the bolts from showing at all. Could they possibly be drilled and tapped from the backside to allow them to be bolted on from inside the taillight panel? i did a quick halfway decent chop job, but the system wont let me delete my other attachments.... i might actually consider spending that kind of money if they could be attached as i described.

I like you idea even better than mine. I was thinking of just switching bolts to a similar finish, but having the attaching hardware all from the insides is better.

EDIT - Not to mention WAY more secure for $100 a pop tail light housings. Too bad the manufacturer of these things didn't ask our opinion before making them

mdjay said:
On the four corners, there is a philips head screw holding these on under the allen cap bolt.
So changing the bolts type to caps, plugs whatever will not affect the mounting!.

See, that to me sounds "rice". I know MD doesn't make them, and it's nothing against MD, but IMO bolt heads that are not functional scream RICE.

• Sponsors (?)