67-68 owners who swapped auto-manual

• Sponsors (?)

That is what I heard, so I think I will just stick with a C4 (Have no need for overdrive) and put a shift kit in there. Do any 67-68 guys/gals in here run long tubes with auto and power steering? What kind? Did you have to "make" them fit? I'm in need of new motor mounts as well, so I was looking at the mounts that give your engine some play (about 1" I think)

I only have a 4-speed, so no overdrive either. ;)

I'm running longtubes, but I also did a manual steering conversion so I wouldn't need a drop bracket for the ram. About the only way around this is use shorty or mid length headers. If you have manifolds now, shorties probably would need the least exhaust work to make fit.

I have a a '67 with PS and a C4. I'm running Hooker Long Tubes. I think I might have been able to get away with out the PS drop bracket but I am running it anway. Also you NEED to get the bracket welded, just bolting it will eventually rip out the two bottom captive nuts (I know from experience). You will also have to reroute your PS hoses so they are getting cuddly with your headers. I ended up have a hose shop custom make me a high pressure line ($50)... So there you go.