Paint and Body 76 Cobra Stripe Package

kenny93

Feb 16, 2016
Been looking at stripe kits for mine. Got in touch with pheonix graphics because my last stripe package was the wrong color blue. They said there's is saphire blue my question is,is this the right color for oem ?

• Sponsors (?)

I can't really tell you if that's right or not, but I can say to check out 3M's website to see if they have color samples there. Or you could go to a local shop and see if they have that color in stock and compare to what you want.

Pheonix graphics agreed to send a sample for me. The only problem is there's really no way to tell if it's close to the original color used because all I have to go off of is pictures from 1976 lol

Pheonix graphics agreed to send a sample for me. The only problem is there's really no way to tell if it's close to the original color used because all I have to go off of is pictures from 1976 lol
On the brighter side no one probably knows exactly what it looked like originally -- there probably isn't a sample around that isn't sunbaked anymore, and just a bunch of faded Polaroids as a record. If you like the sample, go with it.