Build Thread '83 T-top Coupe - Welding Holes in My Rear

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Root Fusion rulzes der werlt, Box Header!

robh.jpg

From the one who is eXperimental Component Testing ASsemblY elseware... but not here!
xctasy_20201112_171323.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I fixed your FEP Picture less post. Razzed ya Big Time. Photobucket has created endless hours of fun....

Droopie said:
:-Glad you're moving on Booger again Dave. Now figure out the picture posting problem or send them to Trey so we can see the work you've done!

Drew already knows, but Our Team ROBH'er (Royal Order of Box Heads) Davedacarpainter is working with the IRS at the moment.

a_car_painter_4D7FBA29_FE49_44D2_83AE_40EF516E07C5.jpg

a_car_painter_8765527C_5156_4806_B3BE_13BF50E08FB6.jpg

a_car_painter_07D876D3_DBD7_4614_BE0D_1449DBD8AF8E.jpg

Archive this thread and cross reference to new thread. This thread became slow during the upgrade. :(
Archive it? Uhmmmmmmm.........I may or may not know what to do here.

In interest to the poor dumb slobs out there that don’t know what that might mean (not me.......of course), maybe you could, you know, explain how to do that to me........I mean THEM.......since I’m sure of how to do said action..... :scratch:

I of course understand what you want perfectly, why just earlier today I was archiving a pizza in my kitchen and BOY, did that make it better.......

Reactions: 1 user
I fixed your FEP Picture less post. Razzed ya Big Time. Photobucket has created endless hours of fun....

Drew already knows, but Our Team ROBH'er (Royal Order of Box Heads) Davedacarpainter is working with the IRS at the moment.

a_car_painter_4D7FBA29_FE49_44D2_83AE_40EF516E07C5.jpg

a_car_painter_8765527C_5156_4806_B3BE_13BF50E08FB6.jpg

a_car_painter_07D876D3_DBD7_4614_BE0D_1449DBD8AF8E.jpg
I pretty much gave up on fep Dean. I spent a year or so trying to get the problem fixed to no avail.
Tell Trey I said hey. He’s a good guy.

I pretty much gave up on fep Dean. I spent a year or so trying to get the problem fixed to no avail.
Tell Trey I said hey. He’s a good guy.
Done

So, this will be the last post on this thread for Booger.

I‘ll be starting a new one soon.

Here‘s where I’m at right now.

It‘s Christmas weekend and I had full intentions of working on Booger in a fairly substantial way........but........

Last wednesday at work I was putting a tailgate back on to a pick up truck bed that I had painted. I thought I slipped the left hinge on the bed and was getting ready to slip the right side on. I let go of the left side (sorta). I guess it hadn’t slid on to the hinge like I had hoped and the tailgate dropped suddenly.

The options were to either let the tailgate drop and brake both of my feet or grab it really fast. So, my feet are fine and I did catch the tailgate. Mind you, I teared up a little when I caught it. I tore the crap out of my right shoulder doing my catching stunt.

I have full range of motion but any inward pressure feels like i’m having several knives jabbed into my shoulder.

So lying underneath Booger and grinding just can not happen at the moment. Just the thought of it makes me squeal like a little girl at a Justin Bieber concert.

So, what to talk about then....Bedliner, let’s talk about bedliner.

The same miserable rat bastard pick up that I played catch with the tailgate needed to have bedliner sprayed along the top of the bed and in the wheel well area to match the original. Bedliner is normally not in my repartee, but the customer needed his pick up back for Christmas.

I told my boss I wouldn’t spray that cheap crap in a rattle can, so he came up with this.
2BC31948-F7EA-42CF-805B-9E82650E17B1.jpeg

It’s a two part product and sprays out beautifully. I really, really like it a lot. This is the black version, but it can be ordered in a bunch of different colors. I can do a grey, green, pink, purple, whatever. This stuff is more durable than the rocker chip guard I had been using for the underside of Booger.

I‘m going to use this now for the undercarriage. Just gotta decide on a color.

In a totally different front of my life, I might be moving in a couple months. Not far from where I am now. Actually it would be to a location four houses to the east of the murder house that I currently reside in.

When I moved to the murder house there was an empty lot there. Now, just a month ago, a new house started to be built on the lot.

This neighborhood was constructed in the early 1950’s. I actually like it here. I like the smaller house, except for the itty bitty garage. It was problematic for me to think about buying one of these older houses due to the obvious upgrades needed to wiring and plumbing.

But a brand new house on a slab (most of the houses here have crawl spaces). New all around and the garage is about ten feet longer and six feet wider. This week coming up I guess I’ll go through the whole prequal thing again. I don’t know what they’re selling the new house for yet. It doesn’t even have walls inside yet.

Just to maintain my minorly insane life, there was a house on that lot till 2012............the DEA seized it back then and had the house demolished. Seems that getting out the pesky residue from the largish meth lab that was in it is somewhat difficult.

I’ll come back and post a link to the new thread shortly. Once I do that I’ll close this one to further replies.

:lock::lock::lock:

New thread link: https://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/threads/‘83-t-top-coupe.919445/

Last edited:
  • Hell Yeah!
  • Informative
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.