87 Gt Converted To Speed Density

Measure the MAF output at pins C & D on the MAF connector (dark blue/orange and tan/light blue) or at pins 50 & 9 on the computer. Be sure to measure the sensor output by measuring across the pins and not between the pins and ground.
sorry i didn't probe the wires for the maf output i was getting what was coming in i thought to the maf

• Sponsors (?)

new maf ordered.. figured id get a reman if it doesn't solve anything I'd return it.. volts don't seem to match what you said they should be for the maf and the wires all check out..

So I replaced Maf sensor and that fixed that code and issue seem to be a little less rich.. I replaced the bap/map sensor and that stopped showing as anything other than (c) I used a replacement for the map sensor (for an 87 mustang) instead of spending 40 more dollars for a "map" sensor (89-93) mustang.. idk if that makes a world of a difference? Car still pulled 18 for a (C) code I was gonna drop in my other distributor to see if it wasn't the older accel tfi module. Any help is appreciated.. tired of the car not being able to drive. What's kind of weird is I could rev it all the way up to 5k a few times no studders or anything.. then other times its studder and struggle to rev past 2k. Note still smells like fuel but its really not as bad as it has been! So progress there i guess!

Going to try n find something to check fuel pressure.. I do have a 255lph fuel pump (i replaced stock a long time ago because it went out) and curious if its not over pressured.. idk if any one has had to run a adjustable fuel pressure regulator before with a higher flow pump?