87' GT from South California!

tomnobyam

Jun 29, 2023
Hello all! This is the first forum I've ever signed up for and I'm excited to see what others are working on and the board spectrum of mustangs people own.

I'm 19 and going into my second year of college at the moment. I inherited my 1987 Ford Mustang GT 3-Door Hatch from my late grandfather, but it's got a handful of problems I'm dying to rid of. Hope to find help here and offer some help where I can!

See you all around!

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Hello all! This is the first forum I've ever signed up for and I'm excited to see what others are working on and the board spectrum of mustangs people own.

I'm 19 and going into my second year of college at the moment. I inherited my 1987 Ford Mustang GT 3-Door Hatch from my late grandfather, but it's got a handful of problems I'm dying to rid of. Hope to find help here and offer some help where I can!

See you all around!
Welcome aboard! Get on over the the Fox section and start a progress thread, and start firing out those questions. There are a ton of guys on here that know these cars like the back of their hand! Even I might know an answer here and there! Lol
Anyway…… you’ll also find that everyone here likes pictures……. So let’s see some pics of that inherited Fox you’re working with!!