92 check engine

Jvshouse

Mar 27, 2018
I just picked up my sweet 92 gt. 5 speed. It runs great and strong. Does have cobra intake and cold air intake. Exhaust upgraded alternator. Everything seems great but sometimes the check engine will pop on and off. Usually i notice it when cruising and i hit the throttle. Not redline or nothing. I was looking today cruising in 5th and just quarter throttled and it came on then off then on then off. I feel nothing. No loss of power or hiccups. Just feels the same. Any ideas? I remember my dads 96 f150 which he bought brand new had a check engine light on constantly n ford couldnt figure it out. Any help will be appreaciated. Should i be concerned if i feel nothing or could it be something dumb?

• Sponsors (?)

Well i did my test. Wasnt sure if it was a code 30 and a code 10 because of the delay in between so im assuming it was 31. Then on did the engine on test. It went 9 blinks 4blinks 4 blinks 4 blinks then repeated. Then i hit the throttle for the balance test. After it did its test it blinked 9x then 9x again. Then just cut off. Is the cut off normal? Thanks!