93 GT Body For sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

opee75

Apr 30, 2010
TN
93 GT For sale

I have a 93 GT that I bought for my niece. Her mother ended up buying her one so I no longer need it. The car has an engine that I have taken out to redo the gaskets on, and I found out she got a car so I havent really bothered with it. It still has all of the wiring and inteior, which is still in good shape minus the tear on the driver seat. I have a 5 speed tranny for a core, the tranny is shot. There is no hood, driveshaft,radiator,flywheel. I'm not sure what else is missing. The body and paint are in pretty good shape, I will take 900.00 or best offer. I am located in TN. I will take some pics later tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for looking and have a great day. If anyone is interested in the car let me know I have some more pics of it I could only upload two per post. I also have the car on craigslist, 1993 Mustang GT Roller

Cosby Fire And Rescue

Attachments

• 0616001805a.jpg
    0616001805a.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 139
  • 0616001809.jpg
    0616001809.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 149
  • Sponsors (?)

It's a like gold color on the outside and I think its a red color inside. It's been so long since I looked at it I'm really not sure. I promise I will get some pics tomorrow after work. Sorry its taking so long. I am located in Cosby, TN its about 15 mins from Newport,TN.

Parts

I dont know if Im going to part it out right now. If I dont sell it in a month or so I may think about it. If I do Ill let you know. What are you looking to get?

I do still have the car. It needs a tranny, driveshaft, flywheel,radiator, and the engine put back together. I have a tranny for it but it would only be good for a core for another trans.

Status
Not open for further replies.