94-95 Hpipe on a fox?

• Sponsors (?)

Brian, it should work fine. Make sure the center section isn't welded if it's used because the headers on a 94-95 are a tad closer together so they could squeeze the 302 in the new body. You may just need to push that center section together more and clamp/weld it.

The BBK H-pipe I used from a 99-04 GT in Hack Job went right on. I also installed the 99-04 cat-back with no trouble. I had to trip the tail pipes, but it fit perfect in all the other areas.

Good to know. I wont be installing the H-pipe, I will have a mechanic do it, and he wanted a heads up before tackeling it. As for the center I believe it is clamped, but has been clamped for a good 5-8 years, so not sure if that is going to budge. I guess my option is to have him do it, and pay him if it requires more work.

Thanks

Good to know. I wont be installing the H-pipe, I will have a mechanic do it, and he wanted a heads up before tackeling it. As for the center I believe it is clamped, but has been clamped for a good 5-8 years, so not sure if that is going to budge. I guess my option is to have him do it, and pay him if it requires more work.

Thanks

Even if it's been clamped for a few years, he can just heat it up with a torch and it will come apart. Prolly won't have to get it cherry red, just get some heat, twist pull repeat. I try not to hit that stuff with a hammer, so I use a rubber mallet or a hammer with a block of wood.

I will have to pass that info along to the mechanic. Sad day when I'm not wrenching on the car (my sisters GT) but I live 30-45 minutes away, and work 50-60 hours a week. I figure for $60-75 or so have someone toss it on, and do the same in 2 years for emissions...