94-98 No Spoiler ....

• Sponsors (?)

Well, I went ahead and drilled the holes because I am moving soon and thought I may as well put my spoiler on because I have enough **** to move as it is. The Cobra posted looks good without a wing but I think I've concluded that I need a wing.

So, what wing is your favorite? :SNSign:

I think the early SN95 (don't exactly know what year) Cobra spoilers are badass. Throw some suggestions out if you all feel like it. :)

wing.

picture089sp-vi.jpg

helty said:
I dont like the 94-98 SN95s w/o a wing at all.

I have to agree with you on that one! :nice:

My '94 came without a rear wing from the factory. It looked too unfinished. Too naked. Too odd. Too weird.

One of the very first mods I did to the ol' 94, was to add a wing. Wow, what a total improvement!

On the 99-04 models, Ford changed the trunk lid design, and with that change, it doesn't look as unfinished without a wing.

if you like the way your car looks without a wing, then go for it. everyone is gonna have their own opinion, but in the end it's your own car. personally, i think for sn95s to go wingless a nice drop and deep dish wheels are a must.

I still haven't painted it yet. It's chillin' with primer surfacer on it (trunk lid) ... I am going to rent a booth or something to paint it but I'm still debating teh wing. I personally think they look good either way ... we'll see :)