94 Mustang GT 5spd 3200 FIRM Ohio

Status
Not open for further replies.

dru440

Dec 29, 2002
This car is a 1994 Mustang GT with the 5.0 v8 and a 5spd manual transmission, has 128,465 miles, Green exterior with a paint job that is less than professional, also has good 245 45 z17 nankang tires on 17x9 authentic 03 svt cobra wheels, most have some curb rash, all power options, cold ac, bbk cai, bbk offroad h pipe, quiet flow ss mufflers with 2.5" flowtubes ending at the muffler(there is no tailpipes) underdrive pulleys, pioneer 45x4 cd player, BRAND NEW FRONT BRAKE PADS AND ROTORS, just changed oil and detailed the car as well. There is some rust starting on the rear wheel wells as you can see in the pictures, also in the front passenger lower wheel well as well, I believe both could be fixed fairly easily. ABS light is on because of the larger wheels and tires, airbag light is on I believe because it has a mercury cougar airbag right now( if bought for 3200 I will include a matching mustang airbag cover installed) also I could get some 16" pony wheels and sell the car for 200 dollars less. email me at [email protected] car is located in painesville oh, I will not negotiate price, but will not add airbag cover and will put on 16" waffle wheels and you could buy for 2900... here is a link with pics-http://img148.imageshack.us/g/sany0715.jpg/

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.