95 GT replaced MAF sensor and IAT still no good...

yes im aware what the maf is suppose to be there for im not running without 02 sensors i have nothing else wrong besides the car not running without the maf plugged in i also tried other mafs an what im finding out it has to be from the same year make model for it to work i have tried other years an models an was told thats why theyre not working i did have it better after replacing it for a day or so but went bad again ive been getting them from the bone yard so i honestly forget how many an from what exact cars worked a little better an which ones didnt so until i get an exact match i have to drive it unplugged right now its the only way to drive it

A couple of thoughts. Punctuation is good. We're not uptight about it and most of us are casual with our grammar, but an occasional comma or period is helpful.

It would have been best if you'd have started your own thread. This is confusing with 20 people discussing vaguely similar issues, each with different parts replaced and even different generations of Mustang being discussed.

FWIW, the MAF's from all 94-95 Mustangs (V6 and V8) are the same.

• Sponsors (?)