'96 clear headlights

WydOpn

Jun 15, 2006
Michigan
So I'd definitely rather go fast than look good, but my headlights are in desperate need of an upgrade. I have the black-out covers on them right now and like how it looks, but I take them off at night and the stock lights look awful - all faded and yellowish...

So I want to get a set of the clear/crystal ones - any know of a good company to go with?? Pictures would be excellent since I know theres quite a few different styles...

And yes, I know they're all over Ebay, but I'm really looking for a specific brand...I've heard that a lot of the no-name brands from Ebay never fit right.

As always, any advice is much appreciated!

• Sponsors (?)

streetstang03 said:
get out of their ass and realize that people overall have a great experience with them and they do a lot more than most companies to correct their mistakes.

I never denied the fact that most people have good experiences with them, but like all other companies, occasionally they do mess up. I've been waiting for a few days for a response regarding the problems I've had.

sorry for being rude man.

Have you called them about it or just been trying by email? The phone results are usually better though when put on hold the music totally blows ;)

:nice:

I'd like me some new headlights as well, since mine are all hazed and yellowish also :(

d98gt said:
Have you called them about it or just been trying by email? The phone results are usually better though when put on hold the music totally blows ;)

:nice:

I'd like me some new headlights as well, since mine are all hazed and yellowish also :(

I want to call but im stuck in work til late and I duno if I can make a long distance call from here. I'll give it a shot this afternoon I guess.

d98gt said:

well, just called MT support, and you're absolutely right - the music sucked :lol: But I would say it was one of the best support experiences I've had in a while. They sent me a UPS label and are going to check to make sure they're sending the correct lights this time. Plus they're cross shipping so I don't have to wait for them to process my return. Mustang tuning FTW!

The headlights were the worse thing about our design. I hated them from the beginning.

I put on smoked headlights as soon as I could. And had the GTS covers up until then.

PICT0039.jpg

Attachments

• PICT0039.jpg
    PICT0039.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 78
d98gt said:
Yeah.. I'm not even sure you can call it music :rlaugh: It's horrible!

Glad they are doing what they can for you :nice:

"Welcome to mustangtuning.com, where we offer free shipping to anywhere in the continental US. And when we say free, we mean absolutely 100% free. No hidden processing or handling fees, so what you see is what you pay."

gah i heard that like 8 times hahaha