98 cobra with eaton M90?????

bobbystang

Dec 25, 2008
I finally installed my protype Eaton M90 on my 98 cobra. It looks great sound great until it dies. I am looking for some direction. I am not experienced with boost. What would cause it to die right after start up and why would it make vacuum on the boost gauge? Even with the bypass hoses taken off it still makes vacuum. :shrug: i hope it is something simple!
bobbystang

• Sponsors (?)

cobra b heads with intake for M90. the intake looks like a modified stock lower. with this lower intake it would be easy to put an 03/04 m112 to make even more power. after saving a grand i am getting the car tuned next week.

Attachments

• my pictures 011.jpg
    my pictures 011.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 336
working out tuning issues now. its on and works great. trying to find a place in indianapolis to tune it. typical boost issues now. it wont be long!!! i was hoping to have it done by the winter but it will be ready for spring. i added an adjustable timing wheel and adjustable fuel pressure regulator so i can cut back the fuel pressure and retard the timing. i hope it helps until i get it tuned.

im interested in this. do you have any pics of the intake and install. and do you have any info on the setup, something like where can i get one of these lower intakes or what was used to build it and how was it done. it would be nice to find a lower intake, or find out how to make one to fit the stock 96 heads. the 03 cobra swap is a pain so another option would be nice.

hey

pic of M90 ready to be mounted on the lower intake.

hey man im tryin to find a way to put the m90 on my 98 gt!! it was a v6 that i put the 4.6 in and a cobra rearend! i have the s/c and intercooler but not sure on mounting. any help with pics and part names i need would really help man! thanx