98 gt vs 00 ss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott5586

Aug 15, 2005
last night one of my friends called me up and said his cusion wanted to race me. so i said ok. well when i got there i seen a blue ss camaro in the driveway. well he was like so you racing tonight too, and i said yea. then he said who am i racing, and i said me. he started laughing and said ok. well we get out to our spot(which is a 3 mile stright road in the middle of nowhere). and we line up... the first race he beat me by 1/2 a car. then he wanted to do it again so we lined up again and i beat him by a 1 1/2 cars. he said he was spinning off the line so he wanted to do again. i beat him again by 1/2 car. then he started complaing that we need to switch lanes cuz he kept spinning so i agreed. i beat him again by 1/2 car. so we get back and he starts talking "i dont know whats wrong with my car". so i just sat back and listen to him complain with a smile on my face. just wanted to share with my fellow :SNSign: members.

• Sponsors (?)

not yet, but on the 18th there is an event down here and they are goin to have a dyno. so im goin to try to make the event and get on the dyno and see what im putting down cuz im curious too.

Status
Not open for further replies.