99-04 taillights on an SN95? Pic in Modified Mustangs

yellowstang1994

Sep 9, 2004
Hey guys,

In the new issue of Modified Mustangs (the one that says Yellow Fever) if you flip to page 144 in the middle you'll see a picture of 3 saleens. The yellow saleen in the middle if you look really closely you can see he has 99-04 taillights on his car. Pretty interesting, I wish I could see some better pics though. Anyone know anymore about this or maybee he did it as a custom job? Dunno just thought I'd share incase anyone overlooked it.

Update 8/29/06
Sorry It took so long guys, lol. I just happened to be scanning something from a mag and remembered about this post. I did a few takes on it and at first glance you think 96-98 lights, but i'm not really sure. Those are more bubbley. I still think there the '99+ lights but i'm not 100% sure. Even if they aren't, I still think it's a cool idea. Wish I had some more pics of this car though and knew how he did it. Oh well, what do you guys think?

The pic might get re-sized, but if you save it, it's actually bigger.

View attachment 469378

• Sponsors (?)

It's a very very small pic! I'm talking like the picture of the car is maybee an inch and a half long and half an inch tall. You can barely tell unless you have a close eye. I did some searching and found nothing. I'll try to scan it though and see if I can blow it up a little bit bigger.