A couple pics of the 93

• Sponsors (?)

I put some BBS RK Plasmas on recently. To me, they really look all business and lack the "show" of the Saleens. They are also extremely light. I go between these and the Saleens but for right now I'm going to sport them.

BBSWheels009.jpg

BBSWheels002.jpg

BBSWheels013.jpg

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone. I'm still trying to decide if I should just chrome the BBS wheels. I'll have to think about that one for awhile.

the car looks good really good. Hows the ride with the coil overs?

Thanks. It rides really nice. The switch to coil-overs and control arms in the front made a really big difference. I was out driving this weekend and it reminded me of a go-kart in the hard turns. My friend (following in a 98 Cobra) was amazed that my car didn't sway hardly through the turns. Right now I'm only running a 250lb front spring but may need to change that when I put the new motor in it.

I used to have coil overs on the rear but this last go around MM told me that they don't recommend coil overs in the rear anymore. I had been running rear coil overs for about 2 years upon their recommendation but they offered to give me a full credit for everything if I sent it back to them. I took them up on their offer and switched over to a conventional coil spring and LCA w/ perch setup. The rear ride is definitely a little rougher than before but not in a bad way.

Looks awesome! Any issues with those tires rubbing? Eventually I plan on getting the MM Road and Track but don't want any rubbing at all in the turns or on a road course.

Not on my setup but it is also adjustable through the front coil-overs and rear weight jacker LCAs. Rubbing (outside of the fender) can occur on the front coilover depending on wheel/tire size. My front Saleens (9") with a front 255 tire is very close but does not rub. The front BBS (8.5) w/ 245 tire has plenty of clearance.

The Road & Track kit doesn't have any adjustability (front coil-overs or rear weight jacker LCAs). It would seem that you shouldn't have any issues with rubbing but you also won't be able to customize the car's height.