A/F ratio question....Help me out guys

And Eric... until you know enough about the EEC to at least understand that it is not possible to flash an A9L calibration to a T4M0, it would seem logical to stay out of a discussion related to tuning the EEC.

I don't give a **** there dave...I wasn't there and don't know exactly what happened...just going off what he told me like I said to you the first time you brought that up. I've never used a tWEAKer in my life and don't plan to.

man, you used to be cool but lately you just come off as an arogant little knowitall f_ck.

I never said anything about me being a good EEC tuner if you go back and read the thread. the first thing I did with my car is switch to something that WOULD work, not something that SHOULD work ;)

• Sponsors (?)

This thread is stupid with all this crap, Dave and Chris are of utmost character and deserve a little respect. They didnt offend nobody to deserve insults. For a fact one can tell others intellect when they cant keep an argument without recurring to slur.

WaterPog said:
man, you used to be cool but lately you just come off as an arogant little knowitall f_ck.

Little? ;)
To some degrees guys, this isnt going anywhere. Dave *seems* arrogant because the stock 95 computer is something he's got a lot of intellectual investment in. Rather than forking out $2k or more for DFI or Motec or whatever... He has learned every bit, register, and accumulator of the free setup we all got int he first place. Naturally, when someone who considers themselves to be a tuning maestro says something incorrect, Dave jumps to correct them and a keyboard dual has erupted. Unfortunately this is a subject so dear to Dave's personal heart coprocessor that chilling him out or taking his emotional involvement down a notch is going to get you caught in the "the internet doesnt communicate interpersonal subtlety well" crossfire. I respect Dave alot for what he does know about the system and how much he is subscribed. He's also a little rightfully frustrated with 280 rwhp ;), though I still submit that EdC builds track cars, not dyno queens; Dave taking his dyno #s to heart is like me taking my bowling score to heart... no good can come of it.

Lets all take a breather and a Mike's Hard Lemonade and chuckle about how good of a tuner Joe is for not knowing jack %^&* about a car's computer ;)

Im kidding Joe. No soap opera script here.

A long time ago, I used to think to myself "these people are acting like they are younger than ME!". Now I get irritated when I realize that it is because they are.

my touring schedule has been pretty hectic lately. this has been the first chance i have been able to get on the internet in a while to say hi

hairy canary and visceral are seeing what i have said all along. joe is a tool. here he had a chance to show how great of a tuner he is and it blew up in his face. joe it takes a little more than standing on a soap box beating your chest to prove that you know what you are talking about. i'd be real proud of the reacton car. 11.1 at 129 with a blower and nitrous. that's a real tuning accomplishment. darens car went faster with stock electronics and only one power adder. and of course as usual there is pog. whenever there is a threat to joe and his tuning mastery it turns into never fear pog is hear! dunt dunta dunt da dunt. i am pog voice of god i mean joe. it's nice to see you got your head out of joes a$$ long enough to make some posts on here.

i gotsta get back on the road

L8

andrew gibson :D

ddonaca351 said:
When you put it on a public forum, it becomes our buisness.

DD

Ok , if it is now your business here is the story i sold chris some parts including some Qa1 struts off of my cobra 2 trips to the track 500 new from chung i sold them for half. Chris made a payment and then said he was going to put the rest in with paypal account never happened. Now after 6+ months i expected to be payed i should not have to ask. From the grape vine i hear that there is a problem with the struts but chris never said a word so i assume that they were fine!! :shrug:

The funny thing is you all are cool people off the internet. Some times people need a little wake up call this is the way i did it now lets's move on.

As far as the learned stratagy i tune without it for a reason and my cars run :shrug: opinions are everywhere in the tuning world and so are broken parts. There are very few in this world that can get it right im shure you all can agree with that.

Joe

jsturbo03 said:
Ok , if it is now your business here is the story i sold chris some parts ........... i assume that they were fine!! :shrug:

Actually...
(not that it matters.. seriously... I really dont give a rats a$$.. but...)

I paid Joe exactly and directly 300$ in one foul swoop for the QA1 front struts I bought from him. I *also* asked him if I could buy the tubular A-arms from him. He said sure... I pointed out that I didnt have all the cash now, but that I wasnt going to put them on. $125 was the price. I went to paypal him 77$ I had in paypal but I couldnt get a full email out of him for a paypal. I got "forcepwr" in an email, but after a couple IMs saying "I need the whole email address", I finally asked Jon at KK and he and Paul gave me the complete address. I immediately wired the 77$ with a note to email me back letting me know if he got the whole 77$, since Paypal sometimes takes a chunk, and I didnt want him paying it. I heard back right away from Joe that there was still 46.xx$ left to pay. I told him tha tthe next moment I had $$$ in the account, 47 of it would go his way. At this point... I got a new job, accross town, and hadnt had a chance to even think about KK, Jon, Paul, Joe, etc. I totally forgot the 46.xx$ thing. As I mentioned, my bad. SO a couple months later I get through all of this and put money in Paypal just so that we can get this out of the way. I dont like owing money, and I especially dont want people to think its something I normally do. In fact... I dont know of anyone else that I have owed funds to recently.

Along the way, I found out the struts that I bought from Joe were blown. I sent them off to www.naake.com and they rebuilt both of them for 180$. I also had spent 60$ trying to get the local shock guy to fix them (didnt work). I got them back... they worked, and I got the great launch photo that I posted. Turns out today that I have found that my shocks have drained themselves of oil again. Blown. Probably just QA1's being total cr@p. I'll probably throw them on a shelf and spend another $450 putting some Tokico drag coilovers up front.

That story isnt designed to be implicating of anyone... I just want the absolute truth out there, no matter how mundane it might be. I didnt ask Joe to pay all these bills and I dont expect him to. Rubbin's racin' as they say.

Now... Lets move on. :shrug: