A side shot of the Stang....maybe...

• Sponsors (?)

PonyJoe said:
15" Wheels? On the 01? Wow, that's tiny. I never knew FoMoCo made Mustangs with 15". My 02 came with the 16" (which I believe all V6's do).

I think it might've been in '03 when they dropped the split tri-spoke 15x7, and the 5 star 16x7.5 became standard.
But before that 15x7 was standard since '94. Hell even the fox bodies used 15x7, so before that.

[QUOTE='66 coupe]I think it might've been in '03 when they dropped the split tri-spoke 15x7, and the 5 star 16x7.5 became standard.
But before that 15x7 was standard since '94. Hell even the fox bodies used 15x7, so before that.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the compliment :nice: You know, I thought about buying rims for a while, but for what I'd have to pay, I'm happy with the ones I have. No offense to anyone, but I thought the tri-spoke rims were nasty looking.

98CobraClone said:
you think that's bad? My cobra came from the factory with 13" wheels. I upgraded to 14" monsters......hehe

Think I could fit some big 22" spinners on there? hahaha NOT

You know, I'm sure it's already been done. Just glad to hear you're not even considering ruining your car by doing that. Those rims are the second worst mod a stanger can do....next to Euros. :notnice: I don't even think Euros look good on anything.