AAARRRRRGGGGHH!!!!

Finally it's been nice weather, 98% of the snow is gone, so we decided to get the 'Stang registered and inspected. :nice:
Go to install the new clear projector headlights and they seem to not fit! :notnice::mad: Now I bought them off of eBay, and I know not everything is guaranteed, it just makes me :(:mad: But when they say brand new(and they were) and made to fit a 94-98 Mustang/GT/Cobra, I would just like them to fit!
On a lighter note, we took the bra off!!!:nice:
Now to find some new headlights that fit! Anyone know of a place where I can pick up some clear lense headlights cheap?
Going to wash it later after dinner-will post pics then!:)

-Amy

• Sponsors (?)

get the regular 2 piece ones. i've heard from a few sources that the 1 piece ones don't fit very well without some modifications to the bucket area. and instead of projectors look into HID's. i think the 4300 shine about the same color as your car

I had the $230 one piece projectors off of ebay. The looked cool but were a PIA and had to be shimmed and NEVER fit right..AND quality SUCKED. The seams had gaps, they snapped off on me and the lighting was total crap. crapola :notnice: I sent them back for a full refund and got cobras.

My buddy has had his on for about 2 years now and all the laminent inside is peeling like mad! After it all comes off, they won't be bright period! Plus I think it totally changes the look of the SN95 Mustang, for the worse. Just my opinion.... nice new Cobra's FTW!

get the regular 2 piece ones. i've heard from a few sources that the 1 piece ones don't fit very well without some modifications to the bucket area. and instead of projectors look into HID's. i think the 4300 shine about the same color as your car
We looked into those after seeing a couple of them on here, of course it was after we bought the crappy ones. My job today is looking into headlights!

by the title of the thread i thought it had to do with angry pirates :shrug:

i was doing some work up in NH yesterday, it was beautiful! almost all the snow was gone when you go up further north
No, no angry pirates, just a very frustrated pregnant woman! :p It's supposed to be nice this weekend as well, so I'm hoping to get the wheel spacers we ordered for the rear tires to come in today or tomorrow so they can go on.

I had the $230 one piece projectors off of ebay. The looked cool but were a PIA and had to be shimmed and NEVER fit right..AND quality SUCKED. The seams had gaps, they snapped off on me and the lighting was total crap. crapola :notnice: I sent them back for a full refund and got cobras.

These were two pieces, but talk about wicked gap between the side lights and actual headlight! I'm trying to get the company that sent them to give me a refund, but it's over the time period! I'm persistant, and their not going to like me in the end!

I've never had projectors but I recall some of them required modification to the header panel. I believe some of it needed to be removed.

I have stock cobra lights on both of my 94-95's and I would want it any other way as they look great.