Aftermarket Rockers???

5ohno

Dec 23, 2010
I was wondering what are some affordable quality 1.6 roller rockers out there for the 5.0...I found the Comp Cams High Energy 1.6 Rockers, but I was wondering if anyone out there uses those and are they good for a daily driver???

:dead:

• Sponsors (?)

I was wondering what are some affordable quality 1.6 roller rockers out there for the 5.0...I found the Comp Cams High Energy 1.6 Rockers, but I was wondering if anyone out there uses those and are they good for a daily driver???

:dead:

comp cams rocker arms, i never had a problem with them .. had them on many engines. with diffrent set ups from blowers nitrous N/A never had any problems and my car is a STREET CAR. and i would drive 200+ miles a week and constantly race it. if you would like you could run 1.6's on ur intake. and 1.7's on ur exhaust. give your cam alittle more life up top with out losing lower end performance.

Harland sharp and Scorpion have great reputations.

I went with Crane Cams 1.7 rockers that were stock in 93 Cobra's so they have to last! lol They no longer make them I heard, but mine have lasted 5 years no problems yet