all u billet whores come on in

jgfiveoh

May 8, 2006
Topeka, KS
lets see what you guys got for interior billet pieces on your cars (or anywhere for that matter). what about custom one off pieces that u have made yourselves?

i just wanted to get some ideas for the fox, especially if anyone has the billet door handles or automatic shifter bezel from UPR or something similar.

we need all the pics we can get!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Minor stuff since I think too much is overdone. Bullitt pedals, window switches, shift knob, e-brake handle:

interior.jpg

Attachments

• interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 74
that has to be one of the best red interiors i have seen yet. thanks for posting that mansonozz. i really like the bullitt pedals too. those are the ones i want to put on my car. quick question or two for you though do they have more than one kit (manual/auto)? did they bolt right up or did u have to modify? again thanks for posting!

more pics guys!!

mansonozz said:
Bullitt pedals

KlrSnk said:
which pedals are those?

:stick:

Thanks! It's mostly a white interior IMO, thanks to the seats:

cerullos.jpg

They have a 5-speed setup and an AOD setup. They go right on but are a tight fit. The worst part is taking the rivet out of the stock accelerator pedal. After that it's simple.

Attachments

• cerullos.jpg
    cerullos.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 39
thanks for replying mansonozz, i'll have to check them out again. oops i guess i would call that white also. my eyes have failed me once again in my old age:D

anyone else have some pics they'd like to share? oh i guess it's still a little early huh?

You're welcome. The dash pic is a bad pic by which to judge the interior, I know.

There's not much action in 5.0 Talk in the morning ;) Bump it later today if it's not on the first page still.

mansonozz said:
:stick:

Thanks! It's mostly a white interior IMO, thanks to the seats:

cerullos.jpg

They have a 5-speed setup and an AOD setup. They go right on but are a tight fit. The worst part is taking the rivet out of the stock accelerator pedal. After that it's simple.

Lol, I read that as Billet pedals, sorry about that, looks nice!

Attachments

• cerullos.jpg
    cerullos.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 54
heres mine, nothing outrageous, my old knobs were broken so I thought this would look clean. Got mine from UPR though looking back I wish I had gotten other ones, I think their alittle too big, and I just dont like UPR

016_8A.jpg

Attachments

• 016_8A.jpg
    016_8A.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 51
^can't ever go wrong with black!

lets see some more pics of everybodies billet for your interiors so we can all get some ideas of what things actually look like installed. its so hard to tell just by looking at the catalogs and things. i know there's more!

sweet! getting warmer!

where do you guys find these nice black interiors? my 90 has a titanium interior with black accents but the gray parts are turning yellow and fading so now not all of it matches. :bang: and the car been garaged for the last 5 years!

is the black high maintenence or what. has either of yours been redone? just wondering b/c i would like to convert to black.

anyways anyone else have pics of their billet handles(not handle bezels even though i greatly appreciate the posts) or auto/manual shifter bezels? or anything else billet that u guys are proud of and want to show us?

the black isnt high maintenece at all, Ive only vacumed mine like 4 time before, as long as you keep the floor mats clean it looks fine. The dash does get some dust thats impossible to get off, but I dont notice it, I love my black interior and would never get a fox with grey interior (my brother had one) Id have to convert to black if I did.

its high maintainance to me bacause i cant stand for there to be a bunch of dust on things, and i like dash shine. They dont mix lol. But i clean the interior and routine vacume once or twice per week. I just keep a rag that i use on the dash, in the glovebox to 'dust' it off every now and then.

I can say that if it were grey then i guess it would take maybe one less wiping off lol

i still got it.. someone can buy this off of me if they want it bad enough lol made this for the center console.. i dont smoke.. never plan to.. so why do i need a ashtray? so i made better use of the spot..

(this is actually a piece of diamond plate turned over lol)

DSCN1306.jpg

Attachments

• DSCN1306.jpg
    DSCN1306.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 34
^thats pretty clever there. i don't believe i've seen anything like it before.

anyone else have some custom one off pieces of billet on their cars they would like to share with us?

what about more pics of your guy's billet interiors?