Amazing!!!! Raced a Lambo Gallardo today!

Dec 12, 2003
2K3Biz and myself were rolling on 26 and guess what is sitting in traffic! A brand new White Lamborghini Gallardo with an Arabic plate on the back!

We drove like 30 MPH waiting for him to catch up with us through traffic. I finally got him to pull up beside us, his windows were so black I couldn't see in at all. I pulled it into second and he punched it! Holy crap those things are fast, and with AWD he just took off on the damp highway. He got a pretty good jump on us because I had to roll the gas pedal down, but I was reeling him in by the top of second. Hit third and almost caught him when he stomped on the brakes. DAMNIT, he quit before I could blow his doors off!

We lined up again but he wasn't having any of it. Either he isn't a street racer (he probably doesn't get many people who want to race a friggin Lambo), or he heard Uncle Kenneth beginning to suck the paint off his back bumper and the HID's bearing down on him.

So, long story short, we didn't get a good race, but 2k3Biz and myself actually raced a Lamborghini. We would have stomped a mud hole on his azz if he would have kept going. This is the best day of my life. As a kid I have always dremed of owning a Lamborghini. Today I got as close as I will ever get, I raced one.

We followed him up to the 185th exit and I got beside him. He rolled down his black window and he just looked over, smiled and gave us a head nod. I gave him the thumbs up but he wouldn't get off his cell phone to talk to us.

For those of you who may not know, a Gallardo is the mini version of the Merciago (however you spell it). 3500lbs, V10 500hp 380tq, all wheel drive.

029613-E.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

duner said:
I saw a yellow one on 26 @ Jackson School Road the other day. I didn't get a chance to race him though. Keep yer eye's peeled for another shot.
Really? I come through there all the time, I hope I get to see it sometime. I'll try to goad him into a race, I don't mind having my ass handed to me by a Lambo...

dave

That belongs to a prince from Dubai that goes to college down there. He used to have a purple :eek: Countach with a blue interior. He literally blew the tranny up on that one.

Can you imagine the legal consequences if he got hurt in a street race with one of us lowly Americans? Can you say hung by your xxxxs? Not to mention some Imam would put out a fatwah on your butt.... Remember Salman Rushdie.....?

YellowLightning said:
I have a hard time beliving that a stang could even keep up with a Lambo, let alone smoke it.

Do a search on his user name.

How many people do you know need 55gal barrels of racing fuel delivered to their home?

Take my word it's true. He's been known to spank crotch rockets.

jordanvraptor said:
Can you imagine the legal consequences if he got hurt in a street race with one of us lowly Americans? Can you say hung by your xxxxs? Not to mention some Imam would put out a fatwah on your butt.... Remember Salman Rushdie.....?

I agree. Especially after the post about the Dark Shadow Grey '04 GT the Stater's have.

jordanvraptor said:
I think you need one of my legal disclaimers to go with that... :shrug:

Oh, my post was meant to be partly serious but mostly in fun. I was just thinking if we got the local Arabs ticked at us, we'd never be able to meet at Starbucks ever again.... :flag:
Did you really think that my post was aimed at :uzi:U? :D I was just filling in for Paul while he was away.:rlaugh::rolleyes:

wythors said:
That belongs to a prince from Dubai that goes to college down there. He used to have a purple :eek: Countach with a blue interior. He literally blew the tranny up on that one.

A prince! Werd!

I want to be a prince. The closest I will get is some assless yellow chaps like the artist formely known as prince wears.

I take it you know the prince? If so, tell him his car is friggin awesome!

YellowLightning said:
I have a hard time beliving that a stang could even keep up with a Lambo, let alone smoke it.

Well, If you replaced tires in your signature, you would see how much faster your car is. Kumho's :owned:

That is all you really need to beat an exotic.

KMHO ZR 285/40 rear, 255/40 front