American Muscle

SVT32VDOHC

waiting for the next hack atta
Founding Member
Nov 22, 2001
Motor City
I ordered Monday, and I'm tracking right now. It is already in Ohio, and is scheduled for tomorrow. That is awesome. They are for the most part the same price is 50resto, and they have free shipping that gets here sooner.

Anybody else use them. What is your story, and what did you order?

• Sponsors (?)

I get stuff from 50resto next day if I order it soon enough. I guess it helps that I'm only about 3 hours away. Sales tax sucks though.

i ordered a clutch kit from american muscle last wednesday night and it was here friday by 1pm on my doorstep! on the other hand i order a cable and quadrant from maximum motorsports and its been one week and still not here. i had to pa for shipping with them and not for american muscle.

took me about 4 days to get stuff from maximum motorsports, not too bad since were across the country, 50 resto takes me about 3 days, and summit about 2. cj pony parts is about 1.5 hours away

I swore I wouldn't tell what I ordered, because I was gonna surprise all who have been looking at Hack Job's progress threads. I just got back from the Detroit Tigers game, and I'm a little tipsy, so I'll give a tip. They are round, chrome, and take 35psi of air when you fill them up!!:D

Anyways, I hope all is well. They have a 90day warrenty, and won't see bad weather, but how is everyones chrome replicas holding up and how long have you had them???

American Muscle - 4.10 Motive Brand Ring and Pinion, cheapest around at 110.00 shipped. Had it in 3 days.

Summit Racing - order before 9pm est and I have it the next day. I live 100 miles west of their Tallmadge Retail Location.

I swore I wouldn't tell what I ordered, because I was gonna surprise all who have been looking at Hack Job's progress threads. I just got back from the Detroit Tigers game, and I'm a little tipsy, so I'll give a tip. They are round, chrome, and take 35psi of air when you fill them up!!:D

Anyways, I hope all is well. They have a 90day warrenty, and won't see bad weather, but how is everyones chrome replicas holding up and how long have you had them???

mine have been holding up well, had them for 2 years.... just get a good coat of wax on em to keep the chrome from pitting....its got alot to do with how well you take care of them....i think i wash my car sometimes more than i take showers...

uh oh. someone got some new rims........maybe there bullits :shrug: lol. I WANT PICS. sorry guys for :OT: i just had to say it.

mine have been holding up well, had them for 2 years.... just get a good coat of wax on em to keep the chrome from pitting....its got alot to do with how well you take care of them....i think i wash my car sometimes more than i take showers...

That's good to know. You have 03 Cobra's right? They look badass on your car. I had two white GT's so I have a big soft spot for them. How often do you wax them? I should prolly wax the inside too, where all the brake dust clings to, too.

uh oh. someone got some new rims........maybe there bullits :shrug: lol. I WANT PICS. sorry guys for :OT: i just had to say it.

:D :D :D Yep, I just got so sick of my wheel drama, with myself, my friends, all of you guys, my Dad, girlfriend...etc. They were all like, just pick a set and shut up.....:rlaugh: So I did. Now, you won't hear me complain/whine or ask for opinions. I would like to show you the pics of what they are, but I might keep you waiting til the weekend.:eek:

I know, I know...but I want to show the car completed with the wheels, and all body panels....the only thing is, it won't be polished yet. It is rubbed out from wetsanding and looks good, but there are spots I still need to go over, then I want to polish the whole car, to get rid of swirl marks, and wheel marks.

uh-ooohhhhhh ......I just got 4 big boxes dropped off at work while I was on lunch!!!!!!!:D

I come in from my car, and I see this old lady using them as a crutch. She is leaning on 863 dollars worth of Mustang parts.....I better get them out of here.:eek:

Who wants pics??????????????

Here ya go. I told you I can't keep a secret. And don't worry, the FLAMING "M" is not going on my car, I have the Pony caps from my old Bullit wheels.

17X8 +30mm offset for the front. 17X9 +45mm offset for the rear.

View attachment 318634

View attachment 318635

View attachment 318636

View attachment 318637

Now I just have to buy valve stem, and lug nuts. I forgot to order them from AM, but Murrays will be good enough. MY Gorillas on my Cobra have been nice for the past 7 years.

yea see well this sucks balls.... i was gonna get chrome bullits for my car but noooo you beat me to it...i was gonna do a 4 banger swap and paint it black noooo you beat me to it... you suck

nice wheels though