AND THE VERDICT IS IN

SMOKEDYA

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Jul 13, 2003
Tucson AZ
Well i went to court today and the verdict was in my favor. i won against VANCOUVER FORD :p but not quiet all that i wanted tho $508 insted of the $1700.00 that i should of got but at least i didnt go away bummed i just went away :notnice: but then again out of the 6 case's that was there i was the only one that won. the reason i didnt get it all was the fact that i kinda of screwed myself :shrug: alread got the arms and adjustable fuel reg. tho :D so whats next lowers and sub frames then drive shaft. then maybe i can leave at 2,000 or higher on DR's? peace

john

• Sponsors (?)

ZeroCool said:
HEy John, why were you suing them? I forgot, but congrats on the partial win!
to make a long story short. my tranny blew up and after they claimed they fixed it it was even worst i took it to them 3 diffrent times and they still claimed it was all fine and normal so i took it to 3 shops when WESTLIE FORD finally fixed it the right way. witch cost me $1,700.00. this is all after VANCOUVER FORD ran the vin it came to find out the car came stock with an auto so the 3rd PARTY WARENTY COMPANY found out and they said they would'nt warrenty it any longer. so i took them to court cause if they would of done it right the 1st time i would'nt of had to go threw all this. my personal beleif is they knew they f%^# up and knew the warrenty company would'nt cover it any longer so they figured i would bring it back to them so they could make even more money off me and the car :shrug: :rlaugh: yeah i f#$@en bet. so keep this in mind and tell all youre friends and enimies VANCOUVER FORD is the devil :nonono:peace

john