anderson power pipe vs. C&L

fivespeedsteed

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Oct 17, 2003
Richmond, VA
so i just want to do something different with my intake tract. and im looking for a little power. should i just get that 76mm maf and 76mm intake elbow thats proven to give 13 hp or something, or try that anderson power pipe. if i got the anderson thing would i need to get a cone K&N?

• Sponsors (?)

IDK know about the intake,but ina way we both lucked out. The insurance guy came today and gave me $1476 for a 900 dollar repair, so I'm getting my bumper painted and my tailpipes for the price of on-statefarm lol. PM me your info and I'll get you a shipping estimate/price.

idk about the 13 hp increase.... i have the 76mm C&L kit (w/MAF), and i installed it along with UD pullies, smog and a/c delete, 70mm TB and EGR spacer, & FRPP water pump, all at the same time. i barely noticed any difference from before all the boltons. i was hoping for maybe a 20-30 hp increase with all that stuff, but i think i'd be lucky to have seen 10....

edit: i do like how it looks though! i have march ram air :mad: , so i couldnt really get a chrome cold air kit, which is why i went with the C&L setup.

make your own. im making one modeled after the AFm. all you really need is a manderel bent u-bend from the muffler shop, and some welding skills.......and maybe some bow skills too, that might help