Andersons Pms Series 2 Software

rothville4

Sep 6, 2017
I have the series 2 PMS and would like to find the InterACQ program that works with it. The software version was 2.0 and came on 3.5 floppy disk. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

I have the series 2 PMS and would like to find the InterACQ program that works with it. The software version was 2.0 and came on 3.5 floppy disk. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

When/if you find a set, do not use them to install. Image them onto a writeable CD and install it from the CD.

When it tells you that you've reached your install limit, use the image to create a new CD.

I have talked to them at Anderson and they wished me luck. I have talked to Doug at EFI Systems inc. and he is looking, and I got an email back from Paul at Plus1 Micro (the guy that wrote the InterACQ software) that said "Sorry - that software is obsolete and no longer available Regards Paul" . I guess I will have to start posting in each Mustang and Ford forum till I find a copy. I was told Crane Interceptor 2 software would work.