Another Reason why not to street race

• Sponsors (?)

Ahh.. but there's more! :D

Here's Mr. Moral High Ground himself. I give him about the same intellect level as the two yahoos in the Vettes.

...and then there's the Moral Supreme Commander

I'm sure glad we have these guys around to tell us all what we all already know. :rolleyes:

Where's Nanny Grace when we need her? :shrug:

Street racing on empty, flat, straight back roads can be great fun that is no more dangerous then being at the track assuming care is taken. Granted those conditions are rare, and it is a lot better to just take it to the track. That guy on the right would likely wreck at the track just as easily since he didn't have the sense to properly control his car. Never mind that was a pretty terrible place to do what they did.

Street racing on empty, flat, straight back roads can be great fun that is no more dangerous then being at the track assuming care is taken. Granted those conditions are rare, and it is a lot better to just take it to the track. That guy on the right would likely wreck at the track just as easily since he didn't have the sense to properly control his car. Never mind that was a pretty terrible place to do what they did.

Those streets were oxidized to hell and back, the more oxidize asphault (assuming that streets are asphault) the slicker it gets, and when it rains, lets just say that it does not pay to have a Mustang with lots of torque.

So it's not ok to street race...but it IS ok to video record from a cell phone while driving at the same time? I'm assuming the driver was the "camera man" judging by the statements and the view/angle. Double standard??