Another whats it worth thread (pic)

91stang50GT

Nov 1, 2005
I found a deal on an early 90s 5.0 lx. Its an AOD (recently rebuilt). I believe it has early 100k miles on it. Interior is dyed black, in pretty decent shape. The body on the car is good condition, but is now PRIMERED because he was planning on repainting it. Only things it needs are new rear brakes, and the tail pipe welded back on one side.

Aftermarket stuff:
monster tach
17" cobra rims
Glass hood
full exhaust
intake
throttle body
all new headlights with clear corners

Pic of it before it was primered...
m33abe7109d8fe05ec97323zp0.jpg

what is a ball park value?

located in md

Attachments

• m33abe7109d8fe05ec97323zp0.jpg
    m33abe7109d8fe05ec97323zp0.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 105
  • Sponsors (?)

Dear Everyone,

I recently found an 86 Mustang GT for sale. Here is a pic of it when it was brand new (in 1986). Can you please tell me what's wrong with it and how much it's worth now?

86_MustangGT_Pic2.jpg

Thanks,

:rolleyes:

Are you serious??? :shrug:

Attachments

• 86_MustangGT_Pic2.jpg
    86_MustangGT_Pic2.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 87
Its my friend thats selling it and i know what the body looked like before he primered it. No major dents or rust. Im not asking anyone to tell me whats wrong with it im just looking to see what i can get for it ball park wise. I know i can get it cheap because hes needs to money for another project so i am just going to flip it.

Its my friend thats selling it and i know what the body looked like before he primered it. No major dents or rust. Im not asking anyone to tell me whats wrong with it im just looking to see what i can get for it ball park wise. I know i can get it cheap because hes needs to money for another project so i am just going to flip it.

That's the point of my post above. YOU saw the car first hand yet, WE are supposed to ball-park a value figure for you based upon a pic of the car that doesn't apply anymore.

Do yourself a favor bro... Grab up a copy of most recent NADA guide. Take the car to a quialified mechanic. Run a CARFAX on it. Start with the median figure in the guide and subtract half the cost of any mechanical repairs and nearly all the cost of any body repairs. I suppose you could start with the two to three grand that it will cost you for a decent pain job.