Any 1 from Massachusetts

• Sponsors (?)

Performance Shop Reference

Thanks everyone on the SC reference.

Next week it's getting custom paint: Black boss hood, chin spoiler red w/black center, black out between tail lights and black spoiler. Gloss with clear coat.

I'm considering the LCD sequential tail lights. Anyone have these?
I'll post pictures of paint when I get it back.

p.s. The Patriots schedule comes out today!!!

Bridgewater here, ive been trying to find some people to cruise with but theres nobody around

whats up man, im from bridgewater too.

i got a junk box now but trying to fix her up.

my buddy has a couple stangs.

what part of bridgewater??

and does any one know of a shop thats good around bridgewater brockton area. that can check my car with out charging a bunch of money to tell me whats wrong with the thing?

Thanks everyone on the SC reference.

Next week it's getting custom paint: Black boss hood, chin spoiler red w/black center, black out between tail lights and black spoiler. Gloss with clear coat.

I'm considering the LCD sequential tail lights. Anyone have these?
I'll post pictures of paint when I get it back.

!

Head on down to the A&W when you get it back.. We are just the kind of thing you may be lookin for.. A bunch of real stang fanatics that enjoy talkin all day long about everything Mustang.. From Showin em to Racing em

Check out the event link

LINK

-DC

CO-Presidente NEBOC

A&W Meet

I checked out the directions and see that is it on rte 44. If I jump on rte 44 in Seekonk and follow it through Providence, it is a nice ride or a nightmare?

option: Anyone have good directions from 195 west? I don't trust mapquest since they told me to take a left turn at Alberquerie.

I checked out the directions and see that is it on rte 44. If I jump on rte 44 in Seekonk and follow it through Providence, it is a nice ride or a nightmare?

option: Anyone have good directions from 195 west? I don't trust mapquest since they told me to take a left turn at Alberquerie.

Take 195 West to 95 North. Then Take route 6/10 (exit 22 A,B,C). It's a 3 way exit, so stay to the left the whole way, when you merge you will be on route 6/10. Once you get on that highway, you'll see an exit for route 6, take it and stay on route 6 until it ends at 295. Take the 295 north exit and merge onto it. Then take exit 7B (that's route 44). A&W will be about a mile up.

There are other ways to get there, but that the easiest all highway route.

Vic

Take 195 West to 95 North. Then Take route 6/10 (exit 22 A,B,C). It's a 3 way exit, so stay to the left the whole way, when you merge you will be on route 6/10. Once you get on that highway, you'll see an exit for route 6, take it and stay on route 6 until it ends at 295. Take the 295 north exit and merge onto it. Then take exit 7B (that's route 44). A&W will be about a mile up.

There are other ways to get there, but that the easiest all highway route.

Vic

Yep.. That's about right.. 44 would be a nightmare.. If you wanted to really go on a side trip, you could take 95 north out of providence and then 146 north to 295 south.. That would get you back to rt 44 exit 7 .. without the left and rights that screw people up in providence and leave you on rt 10 if your not careful.. it's up to you i guess..

I've taken groups of stangs (25+) through providence on those roads and it's a challenge everytime

Neat little site for New England Stangs based out Attleboro.
http://bostonstangs.activeboard.com/
And this is what we do....

<embed width="430" height="389" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://vid165.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid165.photobucket.com/albums/u60/88foxbody/BSPRODUCTION_0001.flv"></embed>
I'm the freak with the Reef Blue notch. I put a whooping on white GT with 100 shot of NAWS.

Yeah, I'll be there at some point. Right now I'm trying to finish school and graduate. I want to bring my girlfriend so she can see all the other ponies. I threw a thread up on the NEBOC forums because I'm parting out the 87. If you know anybody that could use some of what I had, pass the word around. I'm not asking craploads, but I do want it parted out asap so I can get rid of the body and put the money toward new mods on the 04

Neat little site for New England Stangs based out Attleboro.

My Hometown !!!

Stop in at A&W (Greenvllle RI off 295 exit 7) on MAY 5th with the crew, we are always open to hang with other clubs and are actually close with several from Maine to CT..

Your welcome to stop on by , but I must ask that there be NO AGGRESIVE DRIVING at the A&W or we may not be allowed back. But have all the fun you want on 295 :nice:

http://www.mcrparts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10905