**Any Heads cam + car want to run a modded 350z?

95snoozer

Dec 14, 2002
RCR
Anyone near Annapolis, Maryland?

Guy asked me to set him up with some races

He may or may not have the bottle as well, so if anyoen has hose for a bottle to bottle and motor vs. motor run let me know.

car trapped like 106 on motor, nothing special

sorry if this gets moved to talk

• Sponsors (?)

texas is a few DAYS from maryland

why would our cars be close?

his car only went 12.7 once, every other run has been 12.9 or slower. some seem to think he staged the rear wheels, cause his 60 foot and times are all off for that best pass

Wish I was closer, That would give me a reason to finally get my car on the track... there's one here in huntington beach thats bottle fed his car has VENOM written in huge letters on the side of it.... The kid who drives it is a huge p***k, thinks its the fastest thing on the road, also tellin us he'll only race for money, and his car has a 250 shot of Nitros, on stock internals?????? I'm thinking a grenade with that much......ohh well I tried to call him out but he wont run...

Fotgot to add I also have bottle, mine is only a 150 zex shot, but its there...

95snoozer said:
texas is a few DAYS from maryland

why would our cars be close?

his car only went 12.7 once, every other run has been 12.9 or slower. some seem to think he staged the rear wheels, cause his 60 foot and times are all off for that best pass

Somehow couldnt decode your location on your profile so I didnt know you werent near him.

Looks like you have the same trap speeds. A tenth is not a huge difference.
It says your old setup though and I have no clue what you run now so..

Stangfreak95 said:
Somehow couldnt decode your location on your profile so I didnt know you werent near him.

Looks like you have the same trap speeds. A tenth is not a huge difference.
It says your old setup though and I have no clue what you run now so..

obviously faster

:D

Black95GTS said:
Why? Cause as soon as he started to nail shifts using a stock T-5 with that 418 the transmission would fly out from under the car and hit the 350Z.

Sorry, it had to be done.

Adam

5.0_GT_kid said:
LOL, I'd pay to see the look on his face after that :rlaugh:

:D :rlaugh:

Seriously, this T-5 is holding up OK. As long as it keeps spinning the tires instead of hooking, I think it'll be allright. :nice: