Any Vermont Stangers around?

RUZMAN

Founding Member
Feb 15, 2002
Vermont
Hey Mustang brothers and sisters.....just curious to know if we have any Vermont Stangers around these boards? I spend a few weekends here and there up in Vermont visiting my girlfriends family during the year and was just curious if anyone lives in the areas around Rochester, Hancock, Gainsville, Waterbury. I'd like to get a cruise going up there sometime with some of the locals. The roads and scenery are just incredible up there :nice: . Even better is there are hardly ANY traffic lights and inconveniences like there are down here. So if you live anywhere along route 89 up to around exit 10 or so drop a post and let's see about having a little "stampede" . I will be up there for the 4th of July weekend. I'm probably going to leave early Saturday morning. Peace-out :flag:
-David

• Sponsors (?)

Hey Mike...It's a possibility :shrug: . Denice and I just aren't that happy down here man :( . It's so much more relaxed and free up in Vermont. Not to mention you can DRIVE your Mustang without having to stop for a freakin red light every 50 yards :banana: . It's all open and scenic and most of all...the people are A HELL of alot nicer than the folk down here brother. People actually say hello to you and wave and LET YOU IN and OUT of PARKING LOTS, SPACES and SIDE STREETS :hail2: . It's like "driving heaven" so to speak. The only thing that bites is that Vermont on the whole seems to be "CHEVY COUNTRY" :mad: :bang: ...but I've found a few Stangers up there :flag: . It will come down to finding a job that I'll like and then we're all set. Denice has one more year left to get back into working for the State of Vermont before her eligibility expires. She will have no problem getting a job within the State as she has worked for the State of Vermont for 17 years (up until last summer when she left the State and moved down here to live with me) so that's about it on that front.
Happy to hear that you got your new vehicle home safely :D . How's your 03 running? I hope we can all get together this summer. My girlfriend wants to go to F1 :banana: ....so we should get a group of Stangers together and go have ourselves a few races :nice:
-David

gonna miss the south park impressions and giving you crap about driving too slow lol.... good luck if things do turn out that you're moving... but you do realize this means we have to pop ur cherry at the track once before you leave.... stall at the line or no stall at the line.... weasled out of it for 3 years now lol

RUZMAN said:
you can DRIVE your Mustang without having to stop for a freakin red light every 50 yards :banana: . It's all open and scenic and most of all...the people are A HELL of alot nicer than the folk down here brother. People actually say hello to you and wave and LET YOU IN and OUT of PARKING LOTS, SPACES and SIDE STREETS :hail2:

Are you serious!!! There are places like that!?!

RUZMAN said:
Happy to hear that you got your new vehicle home safely :D . How's your 03 running

Haha, glad to see someone caught on with that "shady" post of mine. The cars is running great (now that everything is legal :) ) I love it! I mean i'm not knocking the Fox bodies which are my roots and all, but the damn car chirps 4th gear and still rides like a caddy and blows out ice cold A/C how can you beat that?

Anyway, we need to have a local MA cruise soon. I'm up for the next A&W cruise but something nice and local and maybe a 15 min drive away would be nice. I need to check out some 99-03 stangs for exhaust ideas. I have a pair of flowmaster mufflers sitting but not sure i want to go that route. I want some rumble but not anything too loud ya know.