Anybody for a little NOS?

• Sponsors (?)

Haha thats pretty funny, all of those additives are such a rip off. I like how the one guy said "put a NOS sticker on a bag of dog ***** and people will buy it". Its so true haha

Edit: HAHAHAHAHAHA i just got to the part where he realized it wasnt a fuel additive, oh godddddd, im killing myself here

I've been sitting here for the last 3 1/2 hours doing a major software cleanup on my laptop. THANK YOU to whoever posted this link. Not sure why I even opened it on StangNet, let alone went to a bike forum, but I'm SO glad I did! It took this long to read it all, but it sure made the time fly by.

The best one was the guy from the testicular cancer support group forum. I cried, and seriously thought I might pass out from lack of oxygen...

Which post was that? I didn't read the whole thread, I started skipping pages after page 25 or so.

Couldn't find it again, but a google search yielded it quoted on another site (but not linked):(

This thread made its way to my testicular cancer support foum. We dont have any balls and even we think you are a ****ing failure!
:rlaugh::rlaugh::rlaugh:

That was the single funniest quote (besides the OP) in the first 1500 posts!

LOL! :rlaugh:

lol, I need to take some of those drinks and put them in the fuel additives isle.

For Pete's sake, don't!!!

Some pinhead "flushed" his oil out of his engine with a garden hose on some Mustang forum a couple of years ago, because somebody else on the forum told him to...

No sense setting somebody up for failure--there's enough people out there who can do that on their own! Although, as much coverage as this post is getting, your prank wouldn't work, because soon the whole world will know about it, and all will chek their NOS bottles from now on. It's kinda like hijacking planes to fly them into buildings. It'll never work again!:flag:

I tried so hard not to post...but I was sitting here all day watching one computer do all it's file cleanup, while I was surfing on another...and GEEZ, this guy just wouldn't pull his head out!!! You know how sometimes you hope against hopes that the 100th time of smacking someone in the head with a mixture off good advice and high-brow ridicule might just get the synapses to fire???

This genius just doesn't quit. He's worried about his instrument cluster not working???:shrug: Oh, and it's running crappy again. He hasn't had time to change the plugs but he's got an ohmmeter on his friggin speedo??? Maybe it's reading ZERO cuz your fuel system's full of energy drink!!! Or maybe you cross-wired it with your central nervous system and it's reading brain function???

OK, I'm going out to the garage. This guy's starting to boil my blood.