anybody have pics of a silver stang with black FR500's?

• Sponsors (?)

here are some I got from svtperformance.com

View attachment 408300
2lbkkdl.jpg

View attachment 408304
View attachment 408306
3yp0qc9.jpg

Attachments

• 2lbkkdl.jpg
    2lbkkdl.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 75
  • 3yp0qc9.jpg
    3yp0qc9.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 80
I'm interested to see how that looks as well, post teh pics!

hey guys i will be sure to post more pics in a day or so... i am not on my laptop right now so i dont have any good pics... this one is a pic from a while ago so before i got my coilovers, now my car is alot lower... these older pics though i also have my windows tinted really dark...

177377355_l.jpg

let me know what you guys think... i will be sure to post more pics of the car with the lower stance and better angles and lighting...
thanks

hey guys i will be sure to post more pics in a day or so... i am not on my laptop right now so i dont have any good pics... this one is a pic from a while ago so before i got my coilovers, now my car is alot lower... these older pics though i also have my windows tinted really dark...

177377355_l.jpg

let me know what you guys think... i will be sure to post more pics of the car with the lower stance and better angles and lighting...
thanks

Those look pretty good:nice: are those just a flat black or are they a gloss black?

sounds good, load them pics up! Whatever rim I pick i know im going with 18's, but will that fill the wheel well or is it still gonna have that 4X4 look to it? I was lookin at a few pics and it looks like everybody had there cars lowered. Also, I think I read somewhere that you can only run a certain size tire when you have a 2.5 inch exhaust, Im not sure if that was true tho. I was think some 295/35-18's in the rear and some 255/35-18's for the front, sound good?:shrug: