Anyone dealt with Steen Racing?

NiteRydaGT

Feb 28, 2004
Long Island, NY
How are they customer service wise? How's their shipping time? I'm looking into their PI headswap kit. Looks like it's a good deal as it includes everything needed for the swap. I just want to make sure I go through a reliable company. Thanks for the input.
-Scott

• Sponsors (?)

SR 97 GT said:
How are they customer service wise? How's their shipping time? I'm looking into their PI headswap kit. Looks like it's a good deal as it includes everything needed for the swap. I just want to make sure I go through a reliable company. Thanks for the input.
-Scott

Yeah, Steen Racing is a great shop. The owner Jason Steen is very friendly and put 4.10 gears in my automatic GT. Haven't had a bit of problems. Excellent place located in Norfolk, Virginia.

I had my 4.10's done there as well. They did an awesome job. Great people, very nice, knowledgable (sp?), very good price, quality work and I try to do all the business I can through them. Jason is real good guy, business wise anyway (I don't know him outside business) One thing I love about them is that they are open on saturday's, which works great for me. I had my gears installed on saturday, they got it in a little after 9 and I was driving it away at about noon or so. Quick work, but very good quality. He said that when they do gear installs that sometimes one of the bearings goes out and if it does just to bring it back and they will take care of it. :nice: