Anyone Else Buy Stuff You Don't Need?

Does this count as stuff I don't need? Been gathering dust well over a year.

I've casually been keeping an eye out for a good deal on a coyote engine, so this could all be for naught

IMG_1153.JPG

Reactions: 2 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Does this count as stuff I don't need? Been gathering dust well over a year.

I've casually been keeping an eye out for a good deal on a coyote engine, so this could all be for naught

IMG_1153.JPG
Nothing crushes an OHV guys hopes and dreams more than finding out that after you'd dropped thousands of dollars into a stroker build, heads, cam, intake, intake/exhaust components, fuel system, etc, etc......that you're still not making as much power as a stock Coyote. :(

Had to cancel the auction on my Vintage Pioneer radio due to an eBay/PayPal error. I was afraid it would do terribly when I relisted it-Thankfully I was wrong :)
FC91D75B-076D-4E2B-9172-1FFD78E0EC2D.jpeg

Can’t give away the tune up kit or Custom Autosound radio though :scratch:
lol

Reactions: 1 user
Had to cancel the auction on my Vintage Pioneer radio due to an eBay/PayPal error. I was afraid it would do terribly when I relisted it-Thankfully I was wrong :)
FC91D75B-076D-4E2B-9172-1FFD78E0EC2D.jpeg

Can’t give away the tune up kit or Custom Autosound radio though :scratch:
lol
Me: Is that on Ebay? PM me the auction link for the Cus...
Also Me: No, wait, you have a five-band equalizer Audiovox in the II...
Me: But I wants it!
Also Me: You don't needs it!
Me: But it's pretty!
Also me: So is a 1794 Tundra, but you don't need that either, the 4Runner is plenty.
Me: But a 1794 and that Custom Autosound radio would be nice huh? Too bad I can't afford the truck.
Also me: Fine, get the damned radio, but now you have to Ebay the old one.
Me: What? Get rid of something?
Also me: Yes, wait, what are you doing in that other Chrome tab? :poo:, you found @RaggedGT's radio listing...

Me: Is that on Ebay? PM me the auction link for the Cus...
Also Me: No, wait, you have a five-band equalizer Audiovox in the II...
Me: But I wants it!
Also Me: You don't needs it!
Me: But it's pretty!
Also me: So is a 1794 Tundra, but you don't need that either, the 4Runner is plenty.
Me: But a 1794 and that Custom Autosound radio would be nice huh? Too bad I can't afford the truck.
Also me: Fine, get the damned radio, but now you have to Ebay the old one.
Me: What? Get rid of something?
Also me: Yes, wait, what are you doing in that other Chrome tab? :poo:, you found @RaggedGT's radio listing...
Lol that’s Awesome. After you win this radio for a Cheappppp price ,maybe you can give me some eBay sales pointers lol
56EAE4D5-3942-4117-A75F-A04DF4860614.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user