anyone ever have frozen gas lines?

• Sponsors (?)

i've never had a problem with it before, but i went for a test drive the other day and was driving down the road a mile away from my house and all of the sudden the car felt like it wasn't running on all cylinders. started missing and you could feel it wobbling the car.

A couple weeks ago one my way to my parents house I filled up at WAWA. My car wouldn't start the next morning becuase I had full tank of bad gas. As it warmed up later in the day the car would start. It was so cold out that my fuel pump wouldn't turn on or starting working when it was below freezing out. Later on I got a fresh tank of gas and didn't have the problems again. Now, I don't fill up at WAWA anymore...

The weird thing was my car is usually loud as crap inside. And I had just ordered a new ehxaust but when I had the bad tank of gas the car wasn't loud inside at all and I was actually thinking about not changing the exhaust. But once I got a fresh tank of gas my car was loud as crap again and I'm glad I ordered the new exhuast...

well, my fuel pump primes fine and my gauge reads 40lbs of fuel with vacuum, which is what it's set for. so maybe it's not the fuel. i put about 70 miles on since the last time i filled, you'd think it would have done it before now.

My dad had that problem two years ago or so.. fuel lines had some freezing going on in them (1988 bmw). The car would start fine, but would stall if you gave it too much throttle, and it wouldn't go over 2300rpm or so.