Anyone go for speed not looks? Questionable

I've tried to get a responce from anyone who has QA1, Eibach Drag pack, or a drag suspension and have not have any luck. Does everybody on this site lower their car and spin tires all day??????????? Man....I'm try8ing to make my car hook and can't find anybody to give me any advice. Please help people running low 11, high 10's. Thanks so very much

• Sponsors (?)

Aaron'S'tang said:
I've tried to get a responce from anyone who has QA1, Eibach Drag pack, or a drag suspension and have not have any luck. Does everybody on this site lower their car and spin tires all day??????????? Man....I'm try8ing to make my car hook and can't find anybody to give me any advice. Please help people running low 11, high 10's. Thanks so very much

Had a few drinks, ignore the spelling. Thanks

Not sure what the Eiback drag pack is, but my dads 91 has QA1 struts up front (either QA1s or Strange) Eibach drag Launch springs that have been cut, adjustable rear control arms, shocks, and stock rear springs. His suspension has been set up to hook, but the car is much lower also. So far with low 12 second times it pulls low 1.6 60's, but has room to improve. With the anti role bar and more tuning it should pull 1.5s.

25thmustang said:
Not sure what the Eiback drag pack is, but my dads 91 has QA1 struts up front (either QA1s or Strange) Eibach drag Launch springs that have been cut, adjustable rear control arms, shocks, and stock rear springs. His suspension has been set up to hook, but the car is much lower also. So far with low 12 second times it pulls low 1.6 60's, but has room to improve. With the anti role bar and more tuning it should pull 1.5s.

Praise the lord. Eiback drag pack is Eibach Launch Spring to me right now. I really want to knwo how he likes the QA1's. They are not cheap. Also why did he cut the springs? That just seems wrong?

He bought the springs cut, and then proceeded to take another half coil out. Im not sure why but I dont think it hurt the cars launch at all. He might have gone with the strange ones, which were just like the QA1s, but cheaper. Its been a while since we installed them, so thats why Im not 100% sure on them. Either way he likes them and hasent even thought about changing them.