Anyone going to PIR tonight?

• Sponsors (?)

WOW!!! Friday night was really great. There was a good number of Stangs,
not only in the parking area, but also on the track. And some very fast runs too.
I think some of the runs, mite of been personal best. I'm glad I was there to see
everyone do so well.

Roger

Mr Hankey was fast last night.... leaves pretty damn good!:nice:

Pat Chorby ran a 10.15 in drag radial

Pog started out low qualifier and if one more car had showed up, he would have been bumped out of the show, and followed it up with setting a new True Street record with a 8.99 on 275 drag radials:nice: If it weren't for the light malfunctions, who knows if he could have backed it up or run better even.

the light deal with eric and the camaro was a bunch of bull ****! They shoulda redid the burn out then let them run. The thing with tim was kinda hoke also, good to see he was being a good sport but for the starter to dq or whatever was ****ed! All in all one of the fastest nights i seen there in awhile! Nate very nice 10.6, what boost? Alot of people was like daaaaaaaaamnnnnnnn :jaw: So is HUNW still gonna be held the first weekend of sept? Or was this sept night? peace

john:p

There are no HUNW races in September, our last race for the year is October 22nd at Woodburn.

He ment to say no races in oct, the last one of the year is at Woodburn on the 22nd of sept.

As for my car, it went 10.61 @ 124.56 with a 1.48 60ft....:nice: I'm not sure what the boost was???:rolleyes: :D

Nate

Attachments

• index1.jpg
    index1.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 82