Anyone have a 64-66 Coupe coloring book drawing?

cradicg

Oct 9, 2005
Pennsylvania
I don't have Photchop, so will have to break out the colored pencil set to start laying out some color ideas for paint. My only problem is, I need a very simple and colorless drawing to print/copy numerous times. All I can find through search engines are too detailed and shaded. Anybody out there have a "coloring book" style drawing or something they found suitable for hand coloring?

• Sponsors (?)

I used to have a coloring book that had a couple mustangs in it, but I don't think I have it any more (if I do, I don't know where it is). But if no one else comes through, I could probably sketch one for you.

-Chelle

Krash...

I tried that already. I can find numerous white coupes, but when I print them out, the various shades make dark grey areas and it throws off the coloring. There is also the problem of hard to see lines in real photos. The coloring book image has straight black lines, and nothing else, easy to work with. Fortunately, I found one of a 65 convertible after 7 hours (my internet at work is about as fast as a 9600 modem) of searching. Thanks again for the offer T-Chelle16. I'll try to add it here for all (who are Photoshop-less at least) to use!

Attachments

• 65mustang_l.gif
    65mustang_l.gif
    12.7 KB · Views: 100