Anyone heard of Boost Brothers

• Sponsors (?)

I received them today.... I am BLOWN AWAY!!! The workmanship on these long tubes are incredible. All the welds are flawless and perfectly flat. The welds inside the tubes at the flange are all ported and the collecter looks incredible. I will take some cellphone pictures when my room mate wakes up, lights are off in the room right now. For $245 I think i made away like a bandit with these. Even if I do need to modify them.

Ok guys here are some pics. Sorry for the quality, no camera in college so the best I could do with my cell.

The whole system and everything included:
0402091004.jpg

The weld quality. This is consistent throughout the entire header and H-Pipe. It looks outstanding. Inside and out. They back purge the headers apparently, which is filling the inside with inert gas so the welds are neat inside as well.
0402091002a.jpg

The best I could do with the collector. It looks great though:
0402091002b.jpg

And lastly the ports. The welds have been dremeled down and they look great also:
0402091002.jpg

To answer questions, what needs to be modified is the driver's side header. It needs to be dented to clear the steering shaft. I am putting Prothane Motor Mounts in at the same time as well, so it may not be a problem. Worst case, bust out the torch and a hammer and put a dent in while mocking them up. If you guys have any questions fire away, I will answer them.